The Aqua Relief hot/cold therapy machine provides relief from soreness, aches, pain, and discomfort. With a comfortable and breathable therapy pad, it effectively targets the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, arms, and more to alleviate swelling and inflammation following surgery or injury. The water therapy system is also effective at relieving joint pain due to arthritis or overuse.
The Aqua Relief System includes a universal therapy pad that has been designed to fit as many parts of the body as possible. Velcro straps secure the pad to the body wherever you need treatment.
Water flowing through the dual channel tubing brings a steady flow of cool, moving water to speed up the recovery process.
Leak Proof Design
The Aqua Relief System is capable of using both hot and cold water to treat injuries. While cold water can help reduce swelling, hot water can increase circulation to the treatment area to further boost the natural healing process.
Adjustable dials on the side of the machine ensure that you receive the proper treatment designed for you. Choose between hot and cold water and set a timer so you can sit back and relax while your treatment takes care of itself.
- HOW IS THIS HOT AND COLD THERAPY UNIT USED: Hot and cold water is quietly circulated through the leak-free hose to the pad, giving your body complete hot or cold coverage. Add ice and the cryo-cool system circulates cold water for up to 5 hours; while the heating system revs up in less than 10 minutes and can give you the desired heat level for as long as you need it.
- UNIVERSAL WRAP TO RELIEVE WHAT AILS YOU: You may have any number of areas sorely in need of some relief and the universal wrap can take care of them. The universal wrap is 11x 11 and includes a 3×39 Velcro strap for use with a variety of areas like the hip, ankle, wrist, shoulder, leg, or elbow. Additional pad designs are sold separately.
- HOT WATER THERAPY HAS MANY BENEFITS: Warm water can have a wonderful soothing effect on your mind and body, and for centuries it has been widely recognized for its healing benefits. Warm, damp heat like in Aqua Relief Systems hot water therapy system can not only help lessen your pain, it can improve blood flow, especially beneficial for speeding up healing to injured areas. It can also decrease stiffness in your tendons and ligaments, relax your muscles and decrease muscle spasms.
- ADD ICE FOR CIRCULATING WATER THERAPY: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. The Aqua Relief Systems cold therapy system can not only encourage your body to heal itself, it can prevent muscle and joint discomfort after injuries or a hard day at play. Uniform cooling around an affected area can reduce swelling and pain, helping you get back on your feet and back in the game.
- A HOT AND COLD WATER THERAPY MACHINE TO HELP MANAGE PAIN: Pain and inflammation can slow us down, but who has time for that? This hot and cold therapy unit provides added compression to trouble areas to help reduce pain and inflammation. It can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions like diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, joint pain, and more.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Available in stock: 7% OFF